In this session we will cover:
- Methods and tools for taking a backup
- Verifying the backup contains the last binary log position, and the importance of having this
- Restoring backups into a cluster
- Provisioning slaves from an existing datasource
Continuent Tungsten Webinar:What is New in Tungsten Replicator 5.2 and Tungsten Clustering 5.2?Continuent Tungsten 5.2 is just around the corner. This is one of our most exciting Tungsten product releases for some time!
In this webinar we’re going to have a look at a host of new features in the new release, including
- Three new Replication Applier Targets (Kafka, Cassandra and Elasticsearch)
- New improvements to our core command-line tools trepctl and thl
- New foundations for our filtering services, and
- Improvements to the compatibility between replication and clustering
This webinar is going be a packed session and we’ll show all the exciting stuff with more in-depth follow-up sessions in the coming weeks.You’ll also learn about some more exciting changes coming in the upcoming Tungsten releases (5.2.1 and 5.3), and our major Tungsten 6.0 release due out by the end of the year.
So come and join us to get the low down on everything related to Tungsten Replicator 5.2 and Tungsten Clustering 5.2. on at https://attendee.gotowebinar.
In this webinar, we discuss what makes Tungsten Clustering better than other alternatives (AWS RDS, Galera, MySQL InnoDB Cluster, and XtraDBCluster), especially for geographically distributed multi-site deployments, both for disaster recovery and multi-site/multi-master needs.